Sunday, February 17, 2013

We've graduated ! This is my collaborative story at Voicethread!

Today, we graduated and ended a MOOC we attended as teachers of English from different parts of the world. I would like to thank all moderators and fellow participants for their support, kindness and collaboration. I do encouarge every teacher to join these EVO sessions,no matter how busy is their schedule. It is always great to learn new skills and learn much from experts in the field. I have attended many webinars so far and had new relationships from everywhere. Such a nice experience that teaches us all how to learn to cooperate and better one's skills. I am indebted to everyone in the course for their positivity, care and collaboration.
Digital storytelling is gaining a lot of interest these days. And though, I know I cannot implement these newly-learned skills nowadays in my classroom, I am still hopeful about the future and this hope keeps me long to learn more.
 What is more motivating is that we are going to carry on our collaboration via a facebook group and we will be able to publish on a blog created to share our digital stories! Last but not least, I am proud to share this collaborative story we created together on Voicethread. It's been a rewarding experience indeed!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Fattoun, always leading. You're my idol :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear Hayfa <3 Deeply moved by your touching comment!!I am waiting for you to start your blog dear <3 I am sure I will learn much from you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear Faten on this lovely feedback post! I am very proud to have contributed to your Voicethread story!! It was such a pleasure to share so many activities and stories with you and our coursemates during the session.

    Many best wishes and hugs from

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much dear Janet for your nice feelings and encouraging words! It's been my greatest pleasure to learn from you! I cannot thank you enough for everything !!!! I have learnt much from you !!! You've inspired me a lot !!! Hope we can collaborate more in the near future <3
    Wish you all the best
    Faten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Faten

    I am deeply touched by your kind words. Many thanks also to you for sharing all your hopes, aspirations and great work during the EVO Digitalstoytelling 2013 session. We all helped and encouraged each other to understand more about creative storytelling, and it was a delight to experience this together as a group.

    Wishing you all the very best

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. So kind Janet :) As noble as ever ! We will certainly have more coming opportunities and we will learn much from you as a special moderator,too!
    Wishing you all the very best
    Faten

    ReplyDelete